Saturday 14 May 2011

Facebook Business Page

Hi I'm back again (gad - so soon you all cry!)

I forgot to mention that I have set up a new facebook page specifically for  art and craft stuff.  Up until now Ian and I have used our personal profiles, which had limited public access.  There is now a new page called

Tie-Dye-DinamikTiDi-by-Heatherian-Studios

where you can view oil, acrylic and watercolour art, tie dye, jewellery, etc. and find interesting links to the sites of other arts and crafts people.  It is a joint studio site and some of my brother Ian's  work is featured on the site.  Ian paints mainly in oils and acrylics, whereas I lean towards watercolour and acrylics.  I hate oil paints  - ghastly, smelly paints that give you a headache and I get in just an awful mess with them - the colours all turn to mud because the darn things won't dry and let you keep painting (they take   f-o-r-e-v-e-r  to dry)  and if you drag your arm over the work accidentally its a big mess -yuk, yuk, yuk!! Yes, yes, I know - no offense meant - I can hear your protests already  - my profuse apologies to my brother and to all of you brilliant, talented and patient oil painting artists out there who just love them and can use them like a pro - well done - I take my hat off to you and I will never, ever  be in competition with you  (I know my limitations and I'll stick to watercolour).

Anyway,  if you get a minute check out the new site, Ian and I would welcome any feedback and comments (constructive ones only please - we're sensitive).  If you like the site, please remember to click the LIKE button and share it with your friends.  If you have a fan/business page of your own,  we will endeavour to LIKE yours back.

Cya
Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment